Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Let us advertising

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DragonofthePen

avatar

Posts : 947
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 28
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:03 pm

ronlover90 wrote:
oh oh Smile we both used kent lol that means that later on our characters could meet up or something Smile and team up against him lol *IDEAS*
LOVES IT.

@Angel: >x<; thank you hun. I wasn't sure I ever would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
harrypotterfangurl07

avatar

Posts : 841
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:33 pm

Here's something that better explain's my character's situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iris

avatar

Posts : 362
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 25
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:16 pm



I got mines up.

Story:

Quote :
Julie Strain was born with a special gift. A gift to control animals and creatures around her and make them do her bidding. She didn'tknow she was special at first, or why she never fitted in with other children. Not even her parents completely understood why. She only had her younger sisters to confide in. But when the sky ships came, they dropped men, bombs and flames from the sky that burned the whole city. Those who weren't killed were captured, including Julie's sister, Karrie.

Julie managed to escape with the help of her animal friends, but she was now alone. The animals took her out across the sea til they found land again. There a mysterious man came to her. He looked to be a doctor of sorts, but not the typical one you'd expect to see. He healed her, and told her who did this to her. He told her of her gift and how she could use it to oneday get her revenge. How he could train and help her master it. She, barely 12, gladly accepted his offer. (the man had told her that other special people like her did this. People with gift that they used for evil. He told them he was working to capture these evil beings who have lost all control.)

Name: Julie Strain
Age: 20s
6thsense: The ability to control animals
Occupation: Hunter
Plan: To seek revenge on "the others" or people with special gifts and kill them.
Works for: The Bad Guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harrypotterfangurl07

avatar

Posts : 841
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Iris wrote:


I got mines up.

Story:

Quote :
Julie Strain was born with a special gift. A gift to control animals and creatures around her and make them do her bidding. She didn'tknow she was special at first, or why she never fitted in with other children. Not even her parents completely understood why. She only had her younger sisters to confide in. But when the sky ships came, they dropped men, bombs and flames from the sky that burned the whole city. Those who weren't killed were captured, including Julie's sister, Karrie.

Julie managed to escape with the help of her animal friends, but she was now alone. The animals took her out across the sea til they found land again. There a mysterious man came to her. He looked to be a doctor of sorts, but not the typical one you'd expect to see. He healed her, and told her who did this to her. He told her of her gift and how she could use it to oneday get her revenge. How he could train and help her master it. She, barely 12, gladly accepted his offer. (the man had told her that other special people like her did this. People with gift that they used for evil. He told them he was working to capture these evil beings who have lost all control.)

Name: Julie Strain
Age: 20s
6thsense: The ability to control animals
Occupation: Hunter
Plan: To seek revenge on "the others" or people with special gifts and kill them.
Works for: The Bad Guys.

SO EPIC. OH NO'S GIRLS DX NOW WE'S HAS AN ENEMY O.o Gotta watch my back. LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EarthsAngel767

avatar

Posts : 737
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 26
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Here's my continuation :3 Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harrypotterfangurl07

avatar

Posts : 841
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:34 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
Here's my continuation :3 Let me know what you think.

OMG THAT'S SO BRILLIANT XD GAAAAAHHHH I love it XD I can't stop rewatching it. Your storyline is so cool XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EarthsAngel767

avatar

Posts : 737
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 26
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:37 pm

harrypotterfangurl07 wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
Here's my continuation :3 Let me know what you think.

OMG THAT'S SO BRILLIANT XD GAAAAAHHHH I love it XD I can't stop rewatching it. Your storyline is so cool XD
Very Happy Thank you so much!! <333333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonofthePen

avatar

Posts : 947
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 28
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:34 am

finally...done. -keels over-
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
harrypotterfangurl07

avatar

Posts : 841
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:42 am

DragonofthePen wrote:
finally...done. -keels over-

LOL Rico, your vid was so good it inspired me to host a halloween contest Very Happy I hope some people will have fun doing this.


Contest Guide Lines: This is my Halloween vid/contest preview. On halloween night, someone commits a terrible crime, and kills 6 women, alone on a camping trip. It's up to you to find out who the killer is. As we get closer to Halloween, I will post clues and the first one to get the villain correctly will get a prize. Good luck finding the killer - or who knows - they may find you first.

Please Note: you only get one guess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EarthsAngel767

avatar

Posts : 737
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 26
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:44 am

Quote :
LOL Rico, your vid was so good it inspired me to host a halloween contest Very Happy I hope some people will have fun doing this.


Contest Guide Lines: This is my Halloween vid/contest preview. On halloween night, someone commits a terrible crime, and kills 6 women, alone on a camping trip. It's up to you to find out who the killer is. As we get closer to Halloween, I will post clues and the first one to get the villain correctly will get a prize. Good luck finding the killer - or who knows - they may find you first.

Please Note: you only get one guess Very Happy
So, it's like the game Clue, almost? :3 Very exciting and fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harrypotterfangurl07

avatar

Posts : 841
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:47 am

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
Quote :
LOL Rico, your vid was so good it inspired me to host a halloween contest Very Happy I hope some people will have fun doing this.


Contest Guide Lines: This is my Halloween vid/contest preview. On halloween night, someone commits a terrible crime, and kills 6 women, alone on a camping trip. It's up to you to find out who the killer is. As we get closer to Halloween, I will post clues and the first one to get the villain correctly will get a prize. Good luck finding the killer - or who knows - they may find you first.

Please Note: you only get one guess Very Happy
So, it's like the game Clue, almost? :3 Very exciting and fun! Very Happy

YEP! Exactly like Clue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iris

avatar

Posts : 362
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 25
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:42 am

Nice trailer!

I finally finished my slideshow, though the thumbnail is a little more promiscuous than I had hoped for XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonofthePen

avatar

Posts : 947
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 28
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:17 pm

@Iris: THAT. WAS. HOT. your timing and your ideas are INCREDIBLE FFF. I'm happy that the song worked for you!

This is my latest. Shanah Tova to anyone Jewish out there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
Iris

avatar

Posts : 362
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 25
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Thanks Rico.

I had made a list of that thing, since people were asking for it. DX If any mistakes feel free to correct them, but I went by those who first asked for the characters starting from the 31st page. (in my opinion, Shaestel should really close it now, cause that's more than enough people to participate, plus I fear it'll start becoming overwhelming and completely flop and be cancelled.)

Megara-Shaestel
Anya- Ronlover90 (Power of Creation)
Ariel- Earthsangel767 (---) Works for Eris
Powhatan- Inkalever (used to be a bear/Kenai)
Miriam- Lecinea (can see when people die)
Jim- Belleinabox
Belle- Fuzzyporcurpine
Kida- PahuaBallackour
Dean/Thrax- DragonofthePen
Pocahontas- Littlewonders2386
Esmeralda- Microcutts
Sinbad/Dimitri- matirudasama
Jane Porter- Babybling1993
Alice- Flashakaviolet
Jasmine- Harrypotterfangurl07
Sally- Xxsweetxnightmarexx
Cale Tucker- Lithionelpwnz
Julie Strain- IrisRainbow
Chel- BeautifulxTreachery
Helga Sinclair- Magububu
Hercules- Aweirdo1
Snow White- Xvampiireheart
Tinkerbell- Thelonelymermaid
Madeleine- Sparrowsama
Angel (rock’n’rule) XPassionblossomX
Anastasia Tremaine- Kidacree
Vanessa- Vickstertrickster
Woman from Destino- Razaltin
Wendy- Alixmproduction
Annie Hughes- Usagitsukinomoon
Penny- Mizzdizneyx
John Smith- destiny deceived
Garret- 0athenachan0
Yzma- pfxproductions
Facilier- blacktwisted1
Robin Hood- Magiclover103
Miguel- Tranceart
Moses- Saudathealienwazhere
Holli Would- Katiebabes
Kayley- Allyssah
Ting-Ting- ShellyBelly123456789
Milo Thatch- Bethhigon
Jane- vicsvlogcandy
AuburnRainbow- Crysta
IDizzyKizzy- Amalthea
itachismaniac- Mulan
Kyokotatsunage- nani/lilo
Akima- thesilentforce
AquaRibbon-Odette
Iineskisuh- Aurora
Torehxizxhere- Eilyowny
Julesdilinger- Peter Pan
WickedLove1992- Victor Van Dort / Jack Skellington
Pinkwink123- Cinderella (???)
Amymusicals- Thumbelina
Thejoker0123- Coraline
Camyblaze- Daria
Thenerdycanuck- Clopin
Micmic18- Tiana
Crying gypsy- Shanti
Amylouise1- Prince Phillip
Starsapphire2- Tuptim
Hypermoon78- Gaston or Steel
Hupsu- Phoebus
Eponinegraydechagny- Anne-Marie
Bigmommamads- Marina
Aislingfairt89- Tzipporah
Lookattheview90- Frollo
Shatteredredcitylights- Derek
Nonokun24- Audrey
Sierraunderthesun- Tzekel-kan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonofthePen

avatar

Posts : 947
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 28
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Iris wrote:
Thanks Rico.

I had made a list of that thing, since people were asking for it. DX If any mistakes feel free to correct them, but I went by those who first asked for the characters starting from the 31st page. (in my opinion, Shaestel should really close it now, cause that's more than enough people to participate, plus I fear it'll start becoming overwhelming and completely flop and be cancelled.)

Megara-Shaestel
Anya- Ronlover90 (Power of Creation)
Ariel- Earthsangel767 (---) Works for Eris
Powhatan- Inkalever (used to be a bear/Kenai)
Miriam- Lecinea (can see when people die)
Jim- Belleinabox
Belle- Fuzzyporcurpine
Kida- PahuaBallackour
Dean/Thrax- DragonofthePen
Pocahontas- Littlewonders2386
Esmeralda- Microcutts
Sinbad/Dimitri- matirudasama
Jane Porter- Babybling1993
Alice- Flashakaviolet
Jasmine- Harrypotterfangurl07
Sally- Xxsweetxnightmarexx
Cale Tucker- Lithionelpwnz
Julie Strain- IrisRainbow
Chel- BeautifulxTreachery
Helga Sinclair- Magububu
Hercules- Aweirdo1
Snow White- Xvampiireheart
Tinkerbell- Thelonelymermaid
Madeleine- Sparrowsama
Angel (rock’n’rule) XPassionblossomX
Anastasia Tremaine- Kidacree
Vanessa- Vickstertrickster
Woman from Destino- Razaltin
Wendy- Alixmproduction
Annie Hughes- Usagitsukinomoon
Penny- Mizzdizneyx
John Smith- destiny deceived
Garret- 0athenachan0
Yzma- pfxproductions
Facilier- blacktwisted1
Robin Hood- Magiclover103
Miguel- Tranceart
Moses- Saudathealienwazhere
Holli Would- Katiebabes
Kayley- Allyssah
Ting-Ting- ShellyBelly123456789
Milo Thatch- Bethhigon
Jane- vicsvlogcandy
AuburnRainbow- Crysta
IDizzyKizzy- Amalthea
itachismaniac- Mulan
Kyokotatsunage- nani/lilo
Akima- thesilentforce
AquaRibbon-Odette
Iineskisuh- Aurora
Torehxizxhere- Eilyowny
Julesdilinger- Peter Pan
WickedLove1992- Victor Van Dort / Jack Skellington
Pinkwink123- Cinderella (???)
Amymusicals- Thumbelina
Thejoker0123- Coraline
Camyblaze- Daria
Thenerdycanuck- Clopin
Micmic18- Tiana
Crying gypsy- Shanti
Amylouise1- Prince Phillip
Starsapphire2- Tuptim
Hypermoon78- Gaston or Steel
Hupsu- Phoebus
Eponinegraydechagny- Anne-Marie
Bigmommamads- Marina
Aislingfairt89- Tzipporah
Lookattheview90- Frollo
Shatteredredcitylights- Derek
Nonokun24- Audrey
Sierraunderthesun- Tzekel-kan
Holy crap, that's a freaking LOT of people. D: I agree. It needs to be capped and closed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
MimiMuffinz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:18 pm

WOAH. That's how many people are in 6th sense!?
I really wanna be in it, but thats insanity! (And I've been lazy with editing lately...)
I think I'll happily observe and get my subbers box perpetually spammed ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
EarthsAngel767

avatar

Posts : 737
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 26
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:21 pm

I didn't realize there were so many characters! O.o Ariel's gift is that her song takes human souls and turns them into pure energy XD And Proteus made an appearance in my continuation vid :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iris

avatar

Posts : 362
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 25
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:47 pm

@Angel: Yeah, I thought so but wasn't too sure XD

@Rico: Hey Rico, is Dean still your character? Cause Inkalever said Dean was his character now...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EarthsAngel767

avatar

Posts : 737
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 26
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:53 pm

Iris wrote:
@Angel: Yeah, I thought so but wasn't too sure XD

@Rico: Hey Rico, is Dean still your character? Cause Inkalever said Dean was his character now...?

That's fine XD Inkalever's character is Pocahontas' dad. Why would he change to Dean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iris

avatar

Posts : 362
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 25
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:59 pm

That's what he said he did when I posted my list. He said Shaestel said he could Weds. confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EarthsAngel767

avatar

Posts : 737
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 26
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:08 pm

That makes no sense, because Rico claimed him BEFORE Wed. >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonofthePen

avatar

Posts : 947
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 28
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:11 pm

I claimed him Saturdayish, and made my video of Dean/Thrax Monday. : |
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
xNightKissx

avatar

Posts : 494
Join date : 2010-07-28
Age : 24
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:08 pm

I got tagged! Shocked
Never been tagged before Shocked
How fun! Very Happy

Let me know what you think.
Too much?
Not enough?