Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Goodbye girls !!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25
Location : Russia

PostSubject: Goodbye girls !!!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Well I think the title says it all !!! I decided to leave some the groups I m in becsuse its really hard to be in so many groups !!! Sorry guys it was really hard but I have no chice !!! Sammy and Jess hope you ll forgive me girls !! I love you so much but as I said before I have no choice !!! It was a pleasure to work with all of you but ...Sorry !!

Goodbye !!! Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xNightKissx

avatar

Posts : 494
Join date : 2010-07-28
Age : 24
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye girls !!!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:57 pm

Aaawwww. But you're one of my fav editors Crying or Very sad

I'll admit, I even look up to you >.<

Oh well... v.v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harrypotterfangurl07

avatar

Posts : 841
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye girls !!!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:50 pm

This is so sad Sad Well, we'll miss you, and your an amazing person, so I'm just glad I got to know you a bit better. Keep in touch girl (you won't get rid of some of us that easily!) Lol. But yeah, same goes for me. You really inspire me, and I really enjoyed working with you. Best of luck in all your endeavors Very Happy and Again, we'll miss you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MimiMuffinz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye girls !!!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Awwhhhh Karina! Sad I understand completely, but we'll definitely miss your talent so much!

If you want, I can keep you as a member. Even if you aren't that active or anything....we have quite a few members like that now...>___> (maybe I should deal with them soon....meh) Or you can just come and chat with all us crazies sometimes Wink XD

But if you still want to leave completely, I'll take you off the list. Sad I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
EarthsAngel767

avatar

Posts : 737
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 26
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye girls !!!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:32 pm

Sad At least we've been able to work together and I hope that we work together again in the future (once I get a new computer or something *grumbles to self*) I'll continue to watch your vids and be your friend. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonofthePen

avatar

Posts : 947
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 28
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye girls !!!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:35 pm

; ; noooooo. *cries*
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
DannyPhantomSG1

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye girls !!!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Aw, Karina! Sad I totally understand, though, dear. It's getting to the point where I, too, can't keep up with anything and have thought of leaving several of my groups. :/ I'm gonna try to stick it out for awhile, though.

Best of luck, love, and I hope that this at least means we'll be seeing more personal projects from you! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25
Location : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye girls !!!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:07 am

MimiMuffinz wrote:
Awwhhhh Karina! Sad I understand completely, but we'll definitely miss your talent so much!

If you want, I can keep you as a member. Even if you aren't that active or anything....we have quite a few members like that now...>___> (maybe I should deal with them soon....meh) Or you can just come and chat with all us crazies sometimes Wink XD

But if you still want to leave completely, I'll take you off the list. Sad I love you

Sweetheart I don t want to leave this group !!! I love it very much but ....oh ok !! I ll tell you the main reazon !! I have some problems with my health *that s the main reazon why I left most of the groups I m in* If you d like to I can be a guest vidder !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amymusicals

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye girls !!!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:53 am

GAAAAAAAHHHH NOOOOOO we'll miss you.

Ah well, I guess we'll still keep in touch anyways. Good luck with keeping up with whatever MEP groups you're still in! (I know it's hard XP)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MimiMuffinz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye girls !!!   Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:40 pm

EsmeraldaofNotreDame wrote:
MimiMuffinz wrote:
Awwhhhh Karina! Sad I understand completely, but we'll definitely miss your talent so much!

If you want, I can keep you as a member. Even if you aren't that active or anything....we have quite a few members like that now...>___> (maybe I should deal with them soon....meh) Or you can just come and chat with all us crazies sometimes Wink XD

But if you still want to leave completely, I'll take you off the list. Sad I love you

Sweetheart I don t want to leave this group !!! I love it very much but ....oh ok !! I ll tell you the main reazon !! I have some problems with my health *that s the main reazon why I left most of the groups I m in* If you d like to I can be a guest vidder !!!

D: Your health? I don't mean to pry, but it's nothing serious, right?

And you can definitely be a guest vidder Smile So do you wanna be taken off the list? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25
Location : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye girls !!!   Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:48 pm

MimiMuffinz wrote:
D: Your health? I don't mean to pry, but it's nothing serious, right?

And you can definitely be a guest vidder Smile So do you wanna be taken off the list? Sad

Not much !!! From the day I was bork I had a lot of problems with my lungs and now because of the heat +smoke I can t breathe normally so its a big pain for me !!!!

I don t know sweetie !!! As you wish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EarthsAngel767

avatar

Posts : 737
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 26
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye girls !!!   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:21 pm

EsmeraldaofNotreDame wrote:
MimiMuffinz wrote:
D: Your health? I don't mean to pry, but it's nothing serious, right?

And you can definitely be a guest vidder Smile So do you wanna be taken off the list? Sad

Not much !!! From the day I was bork I had a lot of problems with my lungs and now because of the heat +smoke I can t breathe normally so its a big pain for me !!!!

I don t know sweetie !!! As you wish Very Happy

Poor you! I'll be praying for your health!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iris

avatar

Posts : 362
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 25
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye girls !!!   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:11 am

Yeah, that smog can't be very good. Hope you feel better, atleast ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harrypotterfangurl07

avatar

Posts : 841
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye girls !!!   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:55 am

I'll be praying for the return of your good health. I also struggle with a long term health problem, so I know it must be tough. Stay positive though, that's the best medicine, happiness and positivity. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MimiMuffinz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye girls !!!   Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:12 pm

): Awwwww, I hope you feel better soon hon! <3
I'll keep you on the list then, so if you see an MEP you wanna jump in every once in a while, you can no problem ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25
Location : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye girls !!!   Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:28 am

MimiMuffinz wrote:
): Awwwww, I hope you feel better soon hon! <3
I'll keep you on the list then, so if you see an MEP you wanna jump in every once in a while, you can no problem ^^

Thank you sweetheart !!! But I think it would be better if you write in the channel description Our guest vidder or something like this !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MimiMuffinz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye girls !!!   Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:37 pm

EsmeraldaofNotreDame wrote:
MimiMuffinz wrote:
): Awwwww, I hope you feel better soon hon! <3
I'll keep you on the list then, so if you see an MEP you wanna jump in every once in a while, you can no problem ^^

Thank you sweetheart !!! But I think it would be better if you write in the channel description Our guest vidder or something like this !!! Very Happy

Will do Smile Glad to (somewhat) keep you aboard hon! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Goodbye girls !!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Goodbye girls !!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The cupcake club for girls!
» Girls go games
» need help writing a song
» Marvel Universe 2 packs (Cyclops/Marvel Girl - Wolverine Sabretooth)
» Brit Chicks

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Memories :: Random-
Jump to: