Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Download list from DDS

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
xPinguProductionsx

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 23
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:21 pm

sorry to be a pain but the link isn't working for Fire and Ice it says it download limit has finished or something and I need it. sorry for being a pain

Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/PinguProductions234
Iris

avatar

Posts : 362
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 25
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:57 pm

Again odd, it still seems to be working to me. I do know that Megaupload used to have a limit on how many times a nonpaying member can download stuff off their site. I haven't experienced it for a long time, but that's what their download limits were. I don't think they ever had any on the downloads themselves. Have you been downloading a lot from there today? Just try again and see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xPinguProductionsx

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 23
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Iris wrote:
Again odd, it still seems to be working to me. I do know that Megaupload used to have a limit on how many times a nonpaying member can download stuff off their site. I haven't experienced it for a long time, but that's what their download limits were. I don't think they ever had any on the downloads themselves. Have you been downloading a lot from there today? Just try again and see.

No I haven't but I will try again tomorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/PinguProductions234
DragonofthePen

avatar

Posts : 947
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 28
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:59 pm

Anyone have a link to Rockadoodle? D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
Iris

avatar

Posts : 362
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 25
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:18 am

I don't have Rockadoodle, sorry.

But here’s a download link for Karlik Nos (Little Longnose). (MP4)

megaupload.com RW5QEBQR

PahuaBallackhaur (sp?) uploaded it, but her version, I believe, is the original Russian one. I have the English version, and I’d be happy to send you the English audio track of the movie, if anyone wants it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonofthePen

avatar

Posts : 947
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 28
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:37 pm

Oh wow, Iris! <33 wonderful! Thanks for that.


Does anyone have the Goose Girl movie, with Greta? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
Iris

avatar

Posts : 362
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 25
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:10 am

But that is the movie...

I'll edit this post with the English audio track for anyone wanting to watch it.


Spoilers:

It's about this boy who follows a witch home oneday disguised as an old lady. She takes him to her evil castle where she tries to get his blood so it can awaken some type of creature. Jacob, the boy, refuses and runs away. So, to make sure he returns, the witch cast a spell on him and turned him into this ugly, hunchback man with an overly long nose, and replaced his shoes with magical ones. Meanwhile, still locked inside the witch's cabin, is the princess Greta. The only reason she is there, is because she walked in on the witch stealing her father's book, which had some type of magical spell in it.

The witch orders her servant to get rid of Greta. So they turn her into a goose, and tried to sell her to her father's staff, so she may end up as the king's dinner.
But no one wanted to buy the goose, so Greta escapes, and eventually meets up with Jacob, who has been turned away from society because he's ugly, and everyone thinks the real Jacob is dead. He also has learned it has been 7 years passed since he followed the old witch to her castle.

So Jacob and Greta help each other out, and become friends. Jacob eventually uses the magical shoes to win a race to earn him a position in the king's castle. There he tries to figure out how to break their curse, but the witch has found him and I think they set him up to make it look like he was the one who had taken Greta, the King's daughter, for the king does not know that Jacob's goose is really his daughter. So, they sentenced Jacob to death, and prepared to cook Greta. But--something something happend---(XD sorry my memory of all the details is a little foggy) but eventually Jacob breaks the curse before he is executed freeing him and Greta, but the witch makes one last attempt, which fails, and the two meet up with their families again in their true forms living happily ever after. Very Happy

All in all I found the movie to be really cute, and rather lovely.But it's not a musical, and there isn't that much action or romance in it for Jacob and Greta are more like children, and their love or infatuation is rather innocent. Smile

I found Jacob's situation to be similar to Quasi's, since they're both hunchback and looked down upon in society because of their appearance.
And Greta, well her's seemed like a lot like Odette's, since they both turn into long necked birds. I hope to play up to these factors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonofthePen

avatar

Posts : 947
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 28
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:01 am

xnx ugh thank you, I'm embarrassed. I always do silly stuff like that to myself. I really need to rest and pay attention.

thank you again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
Iris

avatar

Posts : 362
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 25
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:25 am

Ah, no problem Very Happy. You're welcome.

Here’s the English dub: sendspace.com 5ey195
My idea was to use Sony Vegas and just replace the Russian audio with the English one, and watch it from there. I extracted it straight off the DVD, and haven’t modified it or anything, so there shouldn‘t be anything wrong with it, but if so, let me know. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonofthePen

avatar

Posts : 947
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 28
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:05 am

Iris wrote:
Ah, no problem Very Happy. You're welcome.

Here’s the English dub: sendspace.com 5ey195
My idea was to use Sony Vegas and just replace the Russian audio with the English one, and watch it from there. I extracted it straight off the DVD, and haven’t modified it or anything, so there shouldn‘t be anything wrong with it, but if so, let me know. ^^
Oh brilliant! I can't wait to watch this later. What a fantastic idea. <3 thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
DragonofthePen

avatar

Posts : 947
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 28
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:11 pm

gwah thank you Iris, that movie was so cute. <3 I had to cut the audio a bit to make it sync up, but it was worth it.

also does anyone have "Cool World" in two parts? D: I'm not a premium member, and I really need that film. </3 megaupload says it's too big, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
DragonofthePen

avatar

Posts : 947
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 28
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:23 pm

And, ah. the Little Mermaid copy up there is really blurry. x x anyone got anything better?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
EarthsAngel767

avatar

Posts : 737
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 27
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:47 pm

DragonofthePen wrote:
And, ah. the Little Mermaid copy up there is really blurry. x x anyone got anything better?
Mimi gave me one, I'm not sure where it is though DX

Wait, found it! It's .AVI though :3 megaupload.com M6U0I05R
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonofthePen

avatar

Posts : 947
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 28
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:07 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
DragonofthePen wrote:
And, ah. the Little Mermaid copy up there is really blurry. x x anyone got anything better?
Mimi gave me one, I'm not sure where it is though DX

Wait, found it! It's .AVI though :3 megaupload.com M6U0I05R
thanks hun! <33 didn't notice you put this up till just now. ...except...it says it isn't available...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
EarthsAngel767

avatar

Posts : 737
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 27
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:43 pm

DragonofthePen wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
DragonofthePen wrote:
And, ah. the Little Mermaid copy up there is really blurry. x x anyone got anything better?
Mimi gave me one, I'm not sure where it is though DX

Wait, found it! It's .AVI though :3 megaupload.com M6U0I05R
thanks hun! <33 didn't notice you put this up till just now. ...except...it says it isn't available...
DX Epic fail... Sorry, Rico...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EarthsAngel767

avatar

Posts : 737
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 27
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:10 pm

O.o Ooookay... I just downloaded the Lion King and the audio is all wonky...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MimiMuffinz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:18 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
O.o Ooookay... I just downloaded the Lion King and the audio is all wonky...
D= Is it? I haven't downloaded the animal ones.
If it's just the audio, though, can't you still use it? I can see if I can dig up another copy if you want...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
EarthsAngel767

avatar

Posts : 737
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 27
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:26 pm

MimiMuffinz wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
O.o Ooookay... I just downloaded the Lion King and the audio is all wonky...
D= Is it? I haven't downloaded the animal ones.
If it's just the audio, though, can't you still use it? I can see if I can dig up another copy if you want...
I'm fine Smile Don't worry about it, I can still use it. Thank you, Mimi *hugs* PS: I miss talking to you!!!!!! D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MimiMuffinz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:01 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
MimiMuffinz wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
O.o Ooookay... I just downloaded the Lion King and the audio is all wonky...
D= Is it? I haven't downloaded the animal ones.
If it's just the audio, though, can't you still use it? I can see if I can dig up another copy if you want...
I'm fine Smile Don't worry about it, I can still use it. Thank you, Mimi *hugs* PS: I miss talking to you!!!!!! D:
D: I knowwww!
I'm just so busy these days T-T Hopefully things'll calm down soon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
EarthsAngel767

avatar

Posts : 737
Join date : 2010-07-09
Age : 27
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:06 pm

MimiMuffinz wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
MimiMuffinz wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
O.o Ooookay... I just downloaded the Lion King and the audio is all wonky...
D= Is it? I haven't downloaded the animal ones.
If it's just the audio, though, can't you still use it? I can see if I can dig up another copy if you want...
I'm fine Smile Don't worry about it, I can still use it. Thank you, Mimi *hugs* PS: I miss talking to you!!!!!! D:
D: I knowwww!
I'm just so busy these days T-T Hopefully things'll calm down soon...
Same with me. D: Busy, busy... Holidays are coming up though XD YAY lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MimiMuffinz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:10 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
MimiMuffinz wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
MimiMuffinz wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
O.o Ooookay... I just downloaded the Lion King and the audio is all wonky...
D= Is it? I haven't downloaded the animal ones.
If it's just the audio, though, can't you still use it? I can see if I can dig up another copy if you want...
I'm fine Smile Don't worry about it, I can still use it. Thank you, Mimi *hugs* PS: I miss talking to you!!!!!! D:
D: I knowwww!
I'm just so busy these days T-T Hopefully things'll calm down soon...
Same with me. D: Busy, busy... Holidays are coming up though XD YAY lol
ARRRMAGOSH FINALLY ;3;
I hate high school so bad...GET ME OUTTA HEREE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
KatieBabes

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:29 am

Does anyone have another link for Little Mermaid 2? The MP4 one doesn't work Sad And I really need to use Melody
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Download list from DDS   

Back to top Go down
 
Download list from DDS
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Add your banner to the official Forum banners list
» Orions Magical Wokshop ITEM LIST
» SCCT Auto232 Rating List-Houdini 2.0 Pro x64 1c
» IPON rating list
» IPON - a fake rating list !?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Memories :: Technincal Stuff :: Movies you need-
Jump to: